Amedeo Minghi borns in Rome on '47; He recorded his first disc on 1966, he sing and write many many songs, - for himself and others Italian Singers and Groups - , but is only on 1983, in Sanremo Music Festival - of course - he becomes famouse with '1950' , the song n. 4 of that video - playlist below.
The song '1950' is one of most beautiful italian songs and Minghi will rests on that 'particular style': Minghi's style...
As '1950', his songs talks about the past, the love, or about a woman, or describes specific moments, or 'special places', wherevery important for "The Love" - For example in the video playlist below where I added 12 music-videos, there is only one song doesn't talks about love. "Un uomo venuto da molto lontano" (A man come from far away) made many years ago, and dedicated to Papa Woytila - Minghi is very religious man -, when Pope Giovanni Paolo XXIII° made an historical pop-music concert in Vatican - we will pubblish it soon as possible - .
The Minghi's songs style builded on romanticism and the nostalgia, in his themes for the text, and the support of a good orchestras for the music, as the song he sung with Mietta.
Amedeo Minghi still now, pubblish one 'CD' every year, of course, with less success than a time, but he is still follows by his fans for his extraordinary love songs.
- Amedeo Minghi songs in the video playlist above:
- Mia vita (live 1992 Stadio Olimpico di Roma)
- Per sempre (live 1992 Stadio Olimpico di Roma)
- Qualcosa di lei (live 1992 Stadio Olimpico di Roma)
- Marì (live 1992 Stadio Olimpico di Roma)
- Vicino vicino (live 1992 Stadio Olimpico di Roma)
- Vivere vivere (live 1992 Stadio Olimpico di Roma)
- Ohi né (live 1992 Stadio Olimpico di Roma)
- I ricordi del cuore (live 1992 Stadio Olimpico di Roma)