'Risotto alla Milanese', is a typical Italian recipe, and here, we will see how to cook.Called in English Saffron risotto, it's a traditional North Italian cooking.
I remember that my mom was good to cook a delicious risotto alla Milanese, the recipe is fairly simple, although you have to follow some small indications.
Preparation:The saffron risotto or "Risotto alla milanese", is a very simple and tasty to eat rice, a very light and nutritious food, be careful not to overdo it with the ingredients, otherwise it may become too difficult to digest ...
This recipe dates back officially to 1929, when a famous Italian chef, published it in a book, the process provides that laughter, full of grease, beef marrow, saffron, nutmeg and broth, and finally seasoned with grated cheese.
But let see one of the best Italian chef, who explained to us, how to cook saffron risotto:
- 5 cups beef stock or 5 cups chicken stock
- 1 pinch Italian saffron (1 sachet)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups arborio rice (if you can find it, carnaroli makes the *best* risotto)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (not the stuff from the can!)
- salt and pepper, to taste