Oggi, per il National Pasta Day vogliamo proporvi questa incredibile, favolosa e stupenda ricetta tipica del centro Italia.
La pasta alla norcina, è una ricetta particolarmente indicata per le sere fredde d'inverno ed andrebbe mangiata bevendo del vino Chianti DOC, o meglil ancora del Vino nero di Montefalco DOC.
The pasta norcina is one of the most delicious pasta recipes, nourishing Italian cuisine.
Today, the National Pasta Day we want to offer you this amazing, fabulous and wonderful recipe typical of central Italy:
The pasta norcina, is a recipe particularly suitable for cold winter evenings and should be eaten while drinking wine Chianti DOC, or even meglil Wine black di Montefalco DOC.
INGREDIENTS Pasta alla Norcina (for 4 people)
- 500 g of pasta (or pici fresh)
- 4 sausages of Norcia
- 1 package of cream
- white wine q.b.
- 1/2 onion
- extra virgin olive oil q.b.
- salt and pepper q.b.
Pasta alla Norcina recipe:
- Finely chop the onion.
- Put it in a pan with a little olive oil, let it not brown, but do not let it burn!
- Delete from the sausage casings, crumble and add them to the onions, let them go a few minutes and then blend it all with the white wine.
- Once the wine has evaporated, add the cream and let it go on for a few minutes on high heat.
- Season with salt if necessary.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in salted water, drain it al dente and add to the sauce.
- Stir everything, season with a lot of pepper (or to your liking) and serve.
- We recommend that you add the Parmesan Grana Padano