All the secrets of this two-seater car, hidden in its name: the 6.5-liter naturally aspirated V12 engine reaches 750 hp and 690 Nm of torque, and is mated to the all-wheel drive, while the initials Superveloce (Super Speed), confirms that is a model designed in key hi-performance.
Thanks to the use of new materials, the weight has been at the same time reduced by 50 kg to 1,525 kg, reaching a value of 2.03 kg per hp engine, a better figure of 10% compared to the Aventador LP700-4.
The Superveloce, touches 100 km/h acceleration in 2.8 seconds, 200 km/h in 8.6 seconds and 300 km/h in 24 seconds flat, while top speed is over 350 km / h (!!).
|Lamborghini Aventador Superveloce|
- The engine has been modified in the aspiration, in the management of variable valve timing and exhaust to increase power and maintain a high torque at all engine speeds. Now the V12 is able to touch the 8,500 rpm. The change is the famous Lamborghini ISR seven-speed robotized, while the all-wheel drive system uses the fourth-generation Haldex and is mated to the rear limited slip differential and the electronically controlled front. The driver can choose between driving modes Strada, Sport and Corsa thus changing both the response of the engine and gearbox that the four-wheel drive and suspension.
- To further reduce the weight, the carbon fiber was used for the door panels for the new aerodynamic and air intakes of the engine fixed, while the fenders and other parts of the body are made of composite SMC.
- The interior has been stripped of all superfluous elements with many sections of the carbon monocoque to view and have been used new carbon monocoque seats with Alcantara. Without additional charge is possible to install the infotainment system, the mats and the deadening material.
- The Superveloce, proudly presents coatings Carbon Skin for the pavilion and for some parts of the dashboard, a material derived from CFRP and able to offer extreme resistance despite being soft to the touch. The instrument uses a new TFT screen with graphics inspired by competitions and characterized by yellowing.
- To offer an even more responsive and dynamic Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce introduces trim with Magneto Rheological Suspension System (MRS) and the electromechanical power steering Lamborghini Dynamic Steering (LDS). The forged wheels 20 and 21 "are equipped with Pirelli PZero Corsa 255/35 and 355/25 and hide the carbon-ceramic brakes as standard, while optional wheels with fixing monodado. The aerodynamic resulted in an increase of 170 % downforce than the LP700-4 model: the rear wing in particular can be manually adjusted to 3 positions, with a variation of 15% of the aerodynamic balance. In addition to the new color Red Bia of official photos, the Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce will be available in five other colors, but the program will build Personam For each sample according to customer specifications.
|Lamborghini Veneno||Lamborghini Aventador vs. Boeing|
|History of Maserati||Fiat 500 with Lamborghini Engine|